- I can take my Packraft everywhere since it is very light
- It inflates/deflates within a couple of minutes
- It's great to paddle after work, relax and enjoy the scenery
- I can combine it with hiking and attach my backpack on the front of the packraft if I am tired of walking
- I can do whitewater paddling if I prefer more action (not tried yet however) :)
- It's even more fun once you find people who own a packraft too
- I can cross rivers and visit islands
- Storage is free of charge
- Material is very durable even so the packraft is quite light
- Speed/weight ratio is great
➽ Visit us on Instagram.
➽ Watch us on YouTube.
➽ See our gear recommendations.
Advertising Disclosure: This content uses affiliate links. Read for more info.