We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases which helps us to keep this blog running.
Read more about us.
- I can take my Packraft everywhere since it is very light
- It inflates/deflates within a couple of minutes
- It’s great to paddle after work, relax and enjoy the scenery
- I can combine it with hiking and attach my backpack on the front of the packraft if I am tired of walking
- I can do whitewater paddling if I prefer more action (not tried yet however) 🙂
- It’s even more fun once you find people who own a packraft too
- I can cross rivers and visit islands
- Storage is free of charge
- Material is very durable even so the packraft is quite light
- Speed/weight ratio is great