I use affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. I list interesting gear on my Amazon Page.
We are wearing since 1 year the Lundhags Jaure Light High on our trips which we received from Lundhags for a lower price and got quite excited when Lundhags announced their new Lundhags Jaure Light High II which will be available in the colors Petrol/Bronze and Black Rush and the Lundhags Jaure Light Mid II which will be available in the color Black/Rush. Even so, our boots are relatively new it’s always good to hear that the Lundhags Jaure Light High could be even optimized even further.
The Lundhags Jaure Light Mid II and High II will have the following improved features:
- Vibram Curcuma with shock absorbing PU-heal
- Light weight EVA in the fore foot
- Bottom part is totally new with Certech EXP using expanded TPU and EVA
- The inner material of the upper shoe are upgraded with Ariaprene as stabilizer and closed cells which do not absorb water
- Foot bed is upgraded with Beta Pro insole (foam is firmer and includes a shock absorber in the heel)
Lundhags Jaure Light High on my hiking and packrafting trip in Finland