We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases.
Read more about us.
We are wearing since 1 year the Lundhags Jaure Light High on our trips which we received from Lundhags for a lower price and got quite excited when Lundhags announced their new Lundhags Jaure Light High II which will be available in the colors Petrol/Bronze and Black Rush and the Lundhags Jaure Light Mid II which will be available in the color Black/Rush. Even so our boots are relatively new it’s always good to hear that the Lundhags Jaure Light High could be even optimized even further.
Lundhags Jaure Light High on our packrafting trip in Sweden.
The Lundhags Jaure Light Mid II and High II will have the following improved features:
- Vibram Curcuma with shock absorbing PU-heal
- Light weight EVA in the fore foot
- Bottom part is totally new with Certech EXP using expanded TPU and EVA
- The inner material of the upper shoe are upgraded with Ariaprene as stabilizer and closed cells which do not absorb water
- Foot bed is upgraded with Beta Pro insole (foam is firmer and includes a shock absorber in the heel)
Lundhags Jaure Light High on our hiking and packrafting trip in Finland
[prices search=”Lundhags Jaure Light” disable_ip_block=1]